Openings - Video Editing Support / Videography Consultant
About the Job
BME was just featured on ABC, CBS, Politico, Newsweek, and many more outlets for our vaccination project and we need more people to join us as we continue to solve urgent social issues! CBS News said of our newest app: “Health experts have said friends and family are key to getting those who aren’t vaccinated and experts say this (Vaccination Rewards) app will start those conversations.”
Bright Mind Enrichment is a community wellness 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to helping individuals thrive academically, socially, and emotionally. Our newest project is Vaccination Rewards, a unique tool to help people during the pandemic. We also recently launched a community wellness initiative, Street Care, focused on helping vulnerable populations through our deployable online and on-the-streets outreach program approach. For Street Care, we have developed an app road-mapped to provide volunteers with background context, how-to videos, and interactive functionality — to enable anyone to feel
prepared to go out and help homeless people safely and effectively.
Bright Mind Enrichment (BME) is a community wellness organization dedicated to helping individuals thrive academically, socially, and emotionally.
Bright Mind Enrichment (BME) seeks a Multimedia Video Editor/Creator. Our current videos, ranging from 30 seconds to 5 minutes long, have a grassroots message, expanding into new areas in our work with the most vulnerable populations (notably via our streetcare.us initiative).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and edit strategic multimedia videos to convey our messaging
- Produce and edit high-quality, innovative and instructional videos that contribute to Bright Mind’s strategic campaigns and educational programs
- Edit using stock footage and BME’s library of footage
- Work closely with the Marketing and Communications teams to produce engaging content for Bright Mind’s various multimedia outlets including: website, blog, newsletter, social media and email marketing
- Edit existing footage, cut/splice the video story, add captivating effects and optimize sound
- Potential future opportunities to include filming organization events and classes (locations vary – main areas: Jacksonville, FL, and surrounding areas).
Current and coming projects include
- Video content of students in our learning programs!
- Filmed team member bios
- Our websites, social media and multimedia presentations
- Online learnings
This is a virtual opportunity with no fixed address
When To Start
We’ll work with your schedule
- Video Production
- Flexible ~5-10 hours per month
- N/A – all requirements in the role description
You will work closely with BME’s leadership and team and have full support from our diverse teams spanning different industries, including non-profit work and various types of technological experience and expertise.
Community Service Verification Letter for hours volunteered available upon request.
Our diverse team includes: #Consultants, #Volunteers,#Retirees, and #Internships, #Returnship Volunteers, #VisaCandidates (including OPT), #Externships
To Learn More Contact Us : email@example.com