Over 90% of our funding comes from individual donors like yourself! Financial donations are crucial to our work. Please donate today – any amount helps!
- Donate via PayPal (with your PayPal account or Debit or Credit Card), or via Network For Good
- Send checks to: Bright Mind Enrichment and Schooling (or ‘BMEAS’), at: 2838 Leaf Shade Drive, Ellicott City, MD 21042 (memo line: ‘donation’).
- Donate via AmazonSmile. When purchasing, go to smile.amazon.com, search for and select “Bright Mind Enrichment and Schooling.” .5% of your purchase goes to Bright Mind.
- Go to cryptoforcharity.io.
- Type in or scroll down to ‘Bright Mind Enrichment And Schooling’ on the list (where it says ‘Choose a nonprofit’).
- Donate crypto and get a tax receipt. We receive the donation and will send you confirmation.
Help Support Us Institutionally
- Ask your employer to support us. (Many companies have endowments and foundations that support non-profits, along with company-wide volunteering opportunities with non-profits.) Or connect us with the appropriate company staff member.
- Encourage community institutions (banks, religious and civic institutions, etc.) to support Bright Mind, such as through funds they may have for this purpose.
- Ask friends or colleagues to join you in supporting Bright Mind.
- Spread the word to any of the above about bringing Bright Mind classes, programs, and trainings to their communities and members.
Request new classes or collaborations
- Let us know if you are interested in classes or camps for your community, whether in the US or beyond.
- Contact us about civic, non-profit, or business partnerships.
Donate Laptops and more
- From air miles to laptops, cell phones to educational books, Bright Mind frequently has essential needs, for which we rely upon supporters’ help. We expect to be able to receive donations of cars shortly, as well.
- Contact us for details or to set up a meeting.
- Volunteers are always needed, including educational, operational, financial, administrative and much much more.
- Let us know what you like to do -we’d love to be in touch.
Thank you for supporting our mission to offer community-wellness education to the whole community!